Saturday, August 16

Dear Daddy ...

Maddy has written two letters to his Daddy since he left for Guatemala last week. I have been encouraging him to practice his writing as he still has a habit of using capital letters. I wonder if that will change quickly over time as I know it does with practice, and trying to encourage Maddy to practice is very hard, especially when he thinks his way is the right way. I'll have to get out those writing exercise books that Nana sent us some time ago and have him practice on those again. Maybe that will help!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Son,
    Thanks for your letters, I enjoy hearing from you! I am happy to hear that you are having a great time and that you're being a good boy looking after Mommy. I miss you and Mommy too son.
    Love,
    Daddy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hon, don't forget to post a postcard for maddy from Guatemala before you leave and when you get to Belize too. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

You're awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment.