Tuesday, July 27

Maddys 8th Birthday

At Silver Diner for dessert & cake

At Sakura for Maddy's 8th Birthday
So happy Daddy is back home with us. Maddy and I missed him bigtime. We are so looking forward to our vacation in a few days. We are going on a road trip to Pennsylvania to see historial sites and stay for the night. Then onto New York for two nights and then to Niagara Falls (NY) for another two nights. It's been a long while since we've had a family vacation and we are definitely going to make the most of it before Daddy is off again in three weeks. He's going to Albania & Moldova.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Maddy! I left a comment earlier but not sure why it didn't save so here's my second try!
    Wow, your birthday cake looks delicious. Wish I could have a piece now. What presents did you get? I'm sure you are looking forward to your family trip - sounds like lots of fun and reminds me of our trip to Las Vegas. Hope you have a great time. I can't believe that you are 8 years old already! Man, you are growing up fast.
    Sending you much love from Sydney xxx

    ReplyDelete

You're awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment.