Sunday, July 25

Happy 8th Birthday Son!

Barefoot Maddy @ 4 years old
Maddy is growing up so quickly. What happened to my little Samoan speaking, barefoot 4 year old? It seems like only yesterday that we were walking down a gravel path on the National Mall when our 4 year old Maddy kicked off his shoes to walk barefoot because he said his shoes made his feet hot. I can still remember the look of horror other parents were giving us as they walked by.

I'll see you tomorrow night son, Sakura here we come again!

2 comments:

  1. Can't believe Maddy's turning 8 already. Thank you Batgran & Papa and Nana & Grandpa for the meaalofa Maddy received in the mail this week xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! Happy Birthday Maddy! How did it come around so quickly?? Here I was thinking that I had a few more weeks to organise a gift. Ooops...off to do some online shopping now. Happy Birthday my nephew. Hope you enjoy your Sakura dinner with your mom and dad. I hope you have a great day and we're sending much love from Sydney! xxx

    ReplyDelete

You're awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment.