Wednesday, July 26

Happy Birthday Son!

Today is Madison Luke's 4th birthday, happy birthday son! I wish I could be there for his birthday bash on Sunday but alas, I can't. I'm so jealous of everyone who's gonna be there!

I am planning a little birthday celebration for when he gets here on the 15th of August, including hiding a present for him in every room of the house and having him hunt for them (that should be fun).

Now that Rachel and Maddy's visas have been approved we have decided that they will be coming over to join me on the 15th of next month, which should give them time to visit with family while I try and get us some furniture.

It's hard to believe we've had Maddy for four years already, it's gone by so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment.