Thursday, April 28

Hey Daddy I Wanna Go To School!

This morning, Madison slept in. When he finally awoke we asked him if he wanted to go to school.

His answer was thus, "Me stay home, I'm sick".

So off we all went in the car to take mommy to work, pick up some medicine and some breakfast.

When we got back to the house, Maddy looks up to me and says, "Daddy, I wanna go to school!". So off we go to school after frantically looking for his school uniform and hurriedly packing his lunch.

On the way out to the car, he was teasing the puppy from next door with his meatpie when the puppy lunged at him and took off with his meatpie. It was so funny to see the look on his face!

I gave him my meatpie and all was okay again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment.