Friday, October 1

Spending the Day With Daddy

I took a day of sick leave on Wednesday to look after Madison. Papa had a meeting and Rachel had an all day training event so it was my turn to play hooky and spend the day with my son.

We had fun watching movies, eating junk food and making a big mess of the house. If there was running water at the house we would have been outside with the hose but the SWA made sure we didn't get the chance.

Maddy fell off a chair yesterday and hit his head right between his eyes. SO now he has a swollen brow which makes him look like the Beast from Beauty and the Beast. Boys will be boys I guess.

I'm taking the camera home with me today so we can take photos for his 26th month photos. I'll be posting them on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment.