Monday, September 27

Not Too Long To Go Now

Boy do we ever need some rain. Everything around town is brown and dusty, the grass is dying and the heat is something else. The water rationing continues, still as irregular as ever so whenever the water comes on there's a mad rush to flush the toilet, do the dishes, laundry and have showers.

Madison is growing up right before our eyes. I'm glad he's going to NZ with his mommy in a few weeks because we're seeing the last few months of him being a "baby" and I'd love for his families in NZ to see him while he's still soooo adorable and cute.

I had a nice conversation with him in the car the other day about his upcoming trip. I said to him, "Son, you and mommy will be going on the plane soon". He replied, "Daddy stay home? and I said, "Yeah, daddy stay home, mommy and Madison go plane". He then said, "Papa stay home?" and I said, "Yeah Papa and daddy stay home". I found it quite amazing that he could grasp the concept of going away and understand that I wasn't coming.

My boy is growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment.