Monday, October 25

A Week Without Maddy

This last week has just dragged by, time seems to have slowed down to a crawl without my family around. It's no fun waking to an empty quiet house only to go to work and sit in my office by myself for 10 hours a day. Then I get to go home to that same empty house at the end of the day.

I guess I've been spoilt rotten by having Maddy and my wife around. I'm looking forward to seeing them again.

I spent Saturday on the golf course with our Mulligan Club. We played the Fisheries Department again and yes, you guessed it, we lost again. According to my calculations, we've played them 5 times now and won only once. But hey, at least I drove the first green (a par 4) which was the one and only highlight of my round.

Hope everyone has a nice week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment.