Friday, June 9

Happy Wooden Anniversary!

Yesterday was our fifth wedding anniversary which traditionally is celebrated with a wooden gift. I doubt Rachel would like a baseball bat as an anniversary gift so I think I'll break with tradition and buy her something nicer. Looking back and speaking for myself, it's been a wonderful five years, the best five years of my life. From our wedding day to the day Madison joined us as a family to our latest adventure in Washington DC, it's been a great ride.

Rachel is my ideal partner in life, she and I complement each other in many ways and I am lucky to have her as my wife. She looks after me when I'm sick (and like all men we're big babies when we're sick), takes good care of Madison and I and is always there to cheer me up when I'm down. She's a strong woman who is supportive and always takes the time to listen to what I have to say, even when she knows I'm wrong. It scares me to even think of life without my wife and perhaps that is the ultimate test of love.

Happy 5th hon. I love you and miss you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment.