Tuesday, August 8

2 More Days

Today is Tuesday and on Thursday I will be reunited with my family. To say I'm excited would be an understatement! It's been hard to remain focused at work , all I can think about is how I'll be seeing Rachel and Madison in two days. Two days!

Last night I picked up a king sized bed that I found online on Craigslist.com , which is a really convenient website to find second hand stuff that people in your area want to sell at discount prices. The bed was bought 6 months ago at $1495 but I got it for $600 and it was still in its original plastic wrapping so I think I got a good deal. It's a pillowtop type bed and while it's very comfortable, it sits quite high off the ground, even I have to jump up a little bit to get on. Weird but once you're on it, you can't tell that you're high off the ground, unless of course you fall off it.

Tonight I'll be going to Toys 'R Us to pick out a few toys for Maddy. I won't go crazy but I think he deserves to have a couple of pressies waiting for him at the house when he gets there. I think I'll try and get 3 pressies and not spend more than a hundred bucks. Maybe there'll be a sale on.

Rachel and Maddy fly out of Wellington in approximately 10 hours. I wish them both a safe journey to the States. Hurry home hon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment.