Tuesday, October 18

Afraid of the Dark? Not Maddy

Last night Maddy brought his friend Amataga (4) from next door over to play upstairs. After awhile, Maddy lost interest and went into the bedroom to watch tv with mommy leaving his friend with me in the living room. Not long after that, Amataga told me he wanted to go home and I said, "OK alu loa oe i le fale". He went downstairs, I heard the door open and I thought nothing more of it.

So it came to our suprise when we heard Amataga crying from downstairs a few minutes later. When we asked him what was wrong he said he was afraid to go home by himself and that it was too dark! Haha silly me, I should have known. So Maddy offered to momoli him home and mommy went along with them just to make sure they were okay.

We all had a good laugh about it when they got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment.