Friday, December 31

Seeing the World Through a Child's Eyes

With the new year a few hours away, I've come to the realization that ever since Maddy came into my life, seeing things from his perspective has pretty much dictated how this family operates.

What do I mean by that? For example, since Maddy doesn't really know what day Christmas falls on, we let him open his pressies early. Since he doesn't know when my birthday is, I'm not putting any importance on it either. If Madison thinks swimming in the pool is the greatest thing since sliced bread then I do too.

Watching my boy grow up is like going through my own childhood all over again. Who ever knew that the fountain of youth was becoming a parent?

Happy New Year from all of us here in Samoa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment.