Thursday, December 30

Happy Child

I was in two minds whether to name this post "Happy Child" or "The Easiest Job in the World" because when it comes to looking after Madison both come to mind.

Rach had a work function last night so I was at home with Maddy. He was such a good boy, he and I played and watched tv and when he was ready, we ate dinner. He ate half a hot dog, some jello and a whole hash brown. Afterwards we had a shower where he proceeded to wash himself with no help from daddy whatsoever.

Madison almost never cries, even when he doesn't get his way. He'll fall down, scrape himself and still not cry. He's a li'l toughie! He's such a pleasure to look after... sometimes I get the feeling he could look after himself. That's my boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment.