Monday, July 19

Madison's Many Gifts

The pressies continue to pour in for our little Madison. He has managed to open up 3 or 4 of his pressies from Nanna and his aunties in New Zealand, which include a mini dumptruck, tow truck and helicopter as well as a Spiderman football. Thank you for all the meaalofa's!
 
He brought a tear to my eye last night when he threw me the ball and I said "catch!" and he held out his hands and caught the ball when I threw it to him. You should have seen the look of delight on his face when he realised that he actually caught it! It was a gem. He seems to be growing up so fast, that before long he's going to think that doing things with his parents isn't cool anymore and I'd better treasure each of these special moments as they come along.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment.