Friday, May 21

What You're Missing Out On

For those of you who don't have the pleasure of watching Madison grow up on a day-to-day basis, here are a few of the funny things that Maddy does that you're missing out on:

When Madison wakes up, the first thing he does is sit up, smile and wave at you.

When I pick him up from Papa's place after work, I can hear him screaming with delight before I even pull into the drive. (yes, our car squeaks and makes that much noise)

Madison can open the dvd player, remove the dvd, place a new dvd in there and then close the drive all by himself. When he doesn't want to watch a certain dvd, he'll go take it out and put his own movie on. (much to the chagrin of his parents)

When asked to close a door in the house, he'll go close ALL the doors. Let me rephrase that, he SLAMS all the doors.

Madison will drop whatever he's doing for a ride in the car unless he's watching Lion King at the time.

Madison picked up the phone last night and said "Mommy!", which I took to mean that he wanted me to call his mommy up at work. When I did, Maddy proceeded to chat to his mom on the phone for the next 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment.