Thursday, July 14

You Going To School Today Son?

Every morning we give Maddy the option of whether he wants to go to school or not. Most of the time he says, "No, me stay home" or "nofo fale a'u" but he caught us offguard yesterday when he said he wanted to go to school. We had to look for his uniform, iron it, get his lunch ready and fill up his school bag with his spare change and shoes.

When I picked him up after school he looked so happy. It seemed as if he really enjoyed going to school and playing with a new bunch of kids instead of his usual posse.

So when I asked him if he wanted to go to school today, knowing how much he enjoyed it the day before, I was suprised to hear him say, "No daddy, me stay home today".

*sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment.