Friday, August 22

TGI Friday
Madison has had a hectic morning. While we were outside on the back porch, he fell off the porch. The porch is only 2 steps high so he didn't fall far, but when you're only 2 steps tall, it can be quite frightening. I thought I had him covered but he tried to walk down the steps without me and I just missed catching him.

You should have seen the evils him and his mom was shooting back at me.

On a lighter note, we all had a nice shower where he likes to play with his toys on the shower floor. It takes his mind off the fact that the shower is so cold, which is good.

He suprised us all when he climbed onto the couch in the living room all by himself. Of course he did it all so nonchalantly, as if he could always do it, but has been waiting for the right time to show us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You're awesome! Thanks for leaving a comment.